Your health is so important. Want to know how to improve it and reduce your risk of;
- knee arthritis, pain and disability by up to 47%
- progression to dementia and Alzheimer’s by 50%
- progression to type 2 Diabetes by 58%
- hip fracture in Post menopausal women by 41%
- anxiety by 48%
- depression by 30% (47% with high dosage)
- and an overall risk of death by 23%?
In this video (below), Doctor-Professor Mike Evans answers the old question “What is the single best thing we can do for our health” in a completely new way. Dr. Mike Evans is founder of the Health Design Lab at the Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, an Associate Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of Toronto, and a staff physician at St. Michael’s Hospital.
Video: 23 and 1/2 hours: What is the single best thing we can do for our health?
Conceived, written, and presented by Dr. Mike Evans. Illustrated by Liisa Sorsa. Produced, directed, and filmed by Nick De Pencier. Picture and sound edit by David Schmidt.
Gaffer, Martin Wojtunik. Whiteboard construction by James Vanderkleyn. Production assistant, Chris Niesing. ©Michael Evans and Mercury Films Inc.